The Upper Yarra Community Collective has brought a number of community organisations together to obtain funding to purchase a Community PA System to be used at Community Events within Yarra Ranges Council.
The Community PA includes the following equipment:
- 2 x DB Technologies OPERA 15” Powered Speakers 1200 w peak power
- 2 x AVE Tripod Speaker Stands with Carry case
- 1 x Presonus 32 Channel SL32SC Digital Mixing Console
- 6 x Prostand MS080 Boom Microphone stands- Black
- 6 x Maximum 10 metre XLR to XLR mic cable, black cable, nickel plated connectors
- 2 x Shure SM58 Dynamic Microphone
- 2 x Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- 2 x Behringer Ultra Di100 powered Direct Input
- 5 x Microphone Stand Clips
It is a requirement that all who hire the Community PA have a professionally trained sound engineer to operate the desk that is agreed upon when hiring.
The person hiring is liable for any loss or damage.
NFP- Community rate: $50 For profit rate: $250