Thanks to the Hugh Williamson Foundation we have been able to build a new community space at ECOSS. The ‘Coop’ includes sound equipment, projection screen, lounge area, kitchenette and woodheater.
This space is available for hire at the following rates:
- 1 x class (Pilates, Dance, Yoga etc ) approx 1 hour = $20
- NFP Community Organisations $55 half day ( up to 3 hours), $88 full day.
- Commercial Organisations $70 for 1 hour $110 half day (up to 3 hours) and $190 full day.
- PLEASE NOTE: Bond: $100 fully refundable if left in same condition it was found. Cleaning Fee: $50 cleaning fee is an option unless you want to mop the floor yourself.
- A winter heating fee of an extra $10 applies per booking when heating is needed.
BOOK WITH ECOSS
$20 per hour, $30 for 3hrs, $60 for a full day
Yarra Valley ECOSS smoothycycle was very kindly donated be the Yarra Ranges Council for community use. This smoothie cycle is available to the community for hire. If you are interested please read the below information and contact Chelsea McNab at our office Tuesday or Thursday. Contact: Phone: 03 5967 2416 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Our fees to cover our administration cost are as follows:
- $50 for Not for Profit organizations.
- $150 for private or commercial endeavors.
- $250 fully refundable bond – for the replacement of the expensive blender jug.
- bio-cups available for 20c per cup.
We ask the the payment be made before the pick up of the Smoothycyle, and that the utmost of care be provided during transportation and use. Pick up on the Tuesday or Thursday before the use. Smoothycycle will need to be transported in a van as it must not be dismantled.
Wash Against Waste
ECOSS has a Wash Against Waste kit that is available to the community to hire to help fight the serious over use of plastic and paper plates, bowls, cups and cutlery that are not disposed of properly and all end up in landfill.
Currently the kit consists of a hundred dessert bowls, plates, knives, forks and spoons.
We have recently been donated a trailer to house the kit and will be working on finding grants to upgrade and fit out the trailer.
Festivals and Events can hire the entire Kit and recover hire fees via charging food vendors (kit users) less than what they would pay for disposables.
Fees and Charges are in development process, so please contact Chelsea to work out your needs and come to an arrangement.
If you would like to hire our kit please contact Chelsea at our office on Tuesday or Thursday between 9am and 3pm by phone at 5967 2416 or by email at email@example.com .
- 2 x DB Technologies OPERA 15” Powered Speakers 1200 w peak power
- 2 x AVE Tripod Speaker Stands with Carry case
- 1 x Presonus 32 Channel SL32SC Digital Mixing Console
- 6 x Prostand MS080 Boom Microphone stands- Black
- 6 x Maximum 10 metre XLR to XLR mic cable, black cable, nickel plated connectors
- 2 x Shure SM58 Dynamic Microphone
- 2 x Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- 2 x Behringer Ultra Di100 powered Direct Input
- 5 x Microphone Stand Clips
It is a requirement that all who hire the Community PA have a professionally trained sound engineer to operate the desk that is agreed upon when hiring.
The person hiring is liable for any loss or damage.