Join us at ECOSS with Janet and Peter for a 60km Self-drive, Tag Along Tour to the Hackett Tree and Seven Acre Rock.
- When? Saturday, July 15.
- Where? Meet at ECOSS carpark at 10am for a 10.30 departure. (Folk will be encouraged to carpool leaving some vehicles at ECOSS for the day).
- Bring along a picnic lunch (we’ll stop at the Seven Acre Rock carpark where there is a toilet and picnic tables).
- Depending on the weather, raincoats and umbrellas might be handy.
- The walk to the Hackett Tree is only 150 meters but the walk to the rock can take an hour return depending on how long you want to look at the spectacular view.
- We expect to return to ECOSS before 3pm
- Notes for this self-drive tour will be provided on the day.
(email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want the notes in advance or for another time as a self-drive tour).