Spring Fair! This Sunday 4th October!!
Tiny Houses, Sustainable Building Workshops, Solar brewed beer, Good Brew Kombucha, Yarra Valley Cider, great people. Beautiful Weather -Expected 28Deg. come to Wesburn in the beautiful Yarra Valley.
Spring Fair 2015 Stage and Activities Program.
- 10-10.20am Rebecca De Bauer- Reclaiming the Spirit. Intro to ECOSS
- 10.20-11am April and Tom- Classical Duo
- 11.00-12pm Tahu Dubs- Maori freedom songs
- 12-12.20pm Plastic Bag Free Warburton, Koha Cafe
- 12.20-1.20 Sound Mandala- Kora and Tablas
- 1.20-1.30 David- a few words about ECOSS/ promote school
- 1.30-2.30 Marlee Nebauer- Singer/Songwriter
- 2.30-3pm Toms Building Workshop & announce Scarecrow winner Great Forest National Park
- 3-4pm Club of Rome- psychedelic rock & Announce Raffle winner
- 11-1pm Murray – rocket fuel stove workshop
- 2pm- Murray tiny house slideshow.
- 3pm Movie – Anima Mundi- Peter Downey
- 11am Movie- More than Honey
- All day Lily Aagren Tiny House
- All day Gypsy Tiny House
- 3pm One World Song with Kurt Shean
- All Day Rock Painting,
- All Day Seedling planting
- 2.40pm Announce winner Scarecrow Comp
- All day Make your own humpy
- ECOSS Organic Sausages, burgers & Baked Potatoes
- Koha Cafe
- Katie and Haulke – crepes and cakes
- Deano Good Brews- kombucha, beers, ciders, cordial
- Fresh Fruit Ice Cream,
- Silva Coffee
The Spring Fair is at: 711 Old Warburton Rd, Wesburn VIC 3799
10am until 4pm